Pages

Search This Blog

Episode 5-Downton Abbey.

William Mason passed away this episode.

I'm not a person that usually cries for tv/movie/books, but for this I did...

How could they do this? Everyone was moaning about Matthew and his um...inability, well what about William? He is dead!

William, you were a great character.


Bates and Anna....oh Bates....don't say everything's okay, you nice fool.
And next week you aren't divorced! Huh! Your making me wonder....you and Vera won't let each other go....and why does Vera hate you? There should be some sort of backstory here.


Sybil and Branson....Well I valiently defended Branson last week, but he lost my respect this week....Because of this..

"The shot the Czar and his family....I didn't actually think they'd do it, but scarfices must be made, "


What Branson! You think its okay to kill the Czar!!! What!

Oh and he loves Sybil....somehow the Czar's death reminded him of that, how romantic.

Matthew, it was hard not to giggle for some reason, but I do feel sorry for him,....And Lavina....poor girl. I don't think she'll give up. I hope she doesn't anyway.

Richerd Carlisle ,Mrs. Bates....Dum...dum...dum...The face-off between a Mordoch and The-Lady-With-Dead-Things-Around-Her-Neck.

It was very funny when Lord Granthem spit out his toast at the news of his daughters engagement. I like how Edith reacted when he said to Mary "He can't do this ,stop him!" Edith was like, "Um its already done".In a amused tone. I think Edith has become less striving to get approval and attention from her parents, which is probably a good thing. It will help her be less jealous of Mary.

Ethel. She looks pretty poor, but she's holding on.
Major Bryant is ....disgusting.


And "quote" time....Redone!

Branson-"The Czar died, I love you"



 Richerd Carlisle-"As my future wife your entitled to be in my debt" Mary-We haw,I'm positively jumping with joy"

Mrs. Bates- " For some unexplained reason I despise you , and I shall you get some way or another with the help of the flying (erh dead) foxes!"


Violet-What is this a telephone or a instrument of torture...hello Mr.Squiggle" needs no makeover.


Anna-'We'll be so happy!" It speaks for itself.

       

"I'm Jane." -Jane .
"Ah"-Me.(She's either a distraction or....Patricks wife!, (maybe he never got on the boat because he ran away with a maid(Jane) and they get separated and she goes to Downton because she hears he is coming there).


...


My  review was a bit more serious, because of William.

NEXT TIME:

Mrs. Bates is (what else is new?) back again.

The War is Over! Throw your hats in the air!

Branson-I love you.

Sybil-Don't have to wait forever....cause umm...either I have another boyfriend and will inform you of that, or I'm going to go to school/job and will inform you of that or we can run away then....or we can talk politics then! Or something else...see the cleverly parentheses below.

("Don't have to wait forever?" What do you think it is?...comments in the comment bar!).

Carson-Miss me?

Mrs. Hughes-Yep.



No comments:

Post a Comment