Pages

Search This Blog

Episode 4-Downton Abbey.

Edith really shines in this one. She's organizing a concert. She's helping Daisy. She's tells Mary something she should know. She's great!


Branson and Sybil....dum.dum.dum...Well um....He's determined?

I love Violets line in the conversation with Mary about Sybil's Suitor. "I had a endless series of crushes when I was her age" That makes be laugh every time.


As for Branson "belittling " Sybil's work , I think I have a explanation for that....He said "Bringing tea to all those randy officers". Randy ...look it up. Branson is worried about Sybil(sure maybe he could of said it differently but he's Branson) .I'm sure the servants have heard about Ethel and Randy Andy (Major Bryant) by now. Mrs. Hughes may not of not told them, but they probably put two and two, together. Ethel has left.Major Bryant flirted with her. And he (next time) is visiting his "pals". Probably he and his "pals" have a reputation as well is maybe some of the other officers.

So yeah (yeah, is a word not used in the 1918s, Violet would not approve) he's worried.

 Not sure if this is from the episode but its hilarious.



William and Matthew are missing....dum..dum..dum.. Thank goodness they come back.

I don't think its realistic that Matthew would of started singing (oh that was painful) he would of said "Oh don't  stop" and sat down .

O'Brian is as Thomas masterfully remarks "A strange one".
Thomas doesn't seem to care much about O'Brian's schemes anymore. He just smokes and has cuppa's of tea.

Bates is back! . "Thomas is a sergeant now" "Another reason to pray for peace".

"So what scandal was your wife threatening to expose?" "Oh nothing, just some silly nonsense about your daughter and a turkish gentlemen that oh so conviently died "

"Alrighty Bates, even though it concerns my family, I won't care about the 'scandel' ".
Would someone please explain why everyone has a crush on Bates? Its a mystery to me.He's nice of course but crush whys?


Mrs.Bird starts a soup kitchen and Mrs.Patmore and Daisy help out. Heartwarming.
NEXT TIME.....

I think Violet will walk right in when Sybil and Branson are about to kiss(thats what the preview indicated).

Remember her crushes? She'll go"Oh how romantic , reminds me when I was your age I had a crushes on a chauffeur  too, so romantic" and Sybil and Branson will be ....shocked.As my Mom said (the idea was also hers too) that will probably take the romance right out of it. Granny did this too! The Dowanger Countess did this too!

And Mary is doing work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call 911!!! If Carson manages to overcome his fear of the phone!!!!!

And does Daddy finally find out the scandal that everyone knows except for him?Hmmm.

And Ethel does not look good....She might die...The funeral? Its so sad. Who will get the baby? Anna and Bates?

Vera is back! Oh gee.

Picy's !





No comments:

Post a Comment