Pages

Search This Blog

Downton Abbey-Episode 7

I .I'm.In.Shock. Major.Shock. I.I'm.Drinking.Sprite.To.Take .Down.My.Shaking.

Whats his name(oh ,yeah Robert) is a cad. A real honest to goodness cad. He grabbed Jane! Poor,poor Jane!

Robert is so smooth ,he has to have done it before .Hence why they keep on Thomas? Hence why Thomas never talks about his family? Oh yeah.

And.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sybil and Branson ran away! Of course they came back, but still....It was so sweet!!!

Bugs like me. Of topic, sorry.It just there was this one on my arm...

Anyway naturally, knowing me ,I am still worried.

1.Sybil gets convinced not to be with him
2.Branson gets payed off.
3. One (or both) die.
Now I've probably you all in a tizzy. Sorry.

Lets see...Vera! Vera has written a letter to a friend saying "he sounds worse, I'm scared for my life". Did Bates kill her? Did she set him up? Questions...And Bates bought her arsenic for rat poison...but doesn't want to tell.Oh dear.


Matthew feels a tingling! It comes to a walking! He can walk! Geranimo!He also throughs a tantrum,cause his Mom wants to give his toy to the refuge children.

Cora says "I'm going to help with the refuges" Oh Cora don't be good! Good makes you die!

NEXT WEEK:Dad meets boyfriend..aka his chauffeur. His not very pleased now, but never fear Branson will be asking "Can I call you Dad ?" soon.

Cora is very,very sick, and O'Brian wants to confess her sins, while Robert plays hokey with the maid. And Matthew and Mary dance. Really Matthew?

And Carson doesn't looks so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment